Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feelings on 21Jan09...

This early morning, Dad,Mom, Lu and I all went out together because Lu and I needed to go to school in morning while dad accompanied mom to settle things. In the way, mom checked her handphone and fond out a sms from Uncle (mom's brother), saying that another Uncle(grandma's 2nd brother) passed away in the midnight. O.O Shocked! Though I'm not close with the uncle as we only will meet during chinese new year or wedding dinner, I still feel sad for that. It reminds me how weak is life so we should value and spend our time doing meaningful things in order to avoid the feeling of regret in future. Also, never give up easily!

Chinese New Year is just around the corner but this makes me to feel afraid. This sem, I'm taking 5 subjects which I don't really like all except for accounting as all are theories. I need to learn how to operate Microsoft Word and Excel (-.-"); study the American politics; and also hear craps from Management lecturer(like Mr. Mic, really!). I also don't know whether I did concentrate in the class so far since the semester started 2 weeks ago, except for accounting which I did really pay full attention on it. Haihz.. I'm really afraid that I would not be able to score the requiring grade (3.0) to continue my scholarship! Also, I need to be active in at least 2 clubs, told by Mr.Amir months ago that it is a must to pass up a report regarding activities participated by scholarship holder. I didn't know about this till the end of my 2nd semester. So, this semester, I really need to "activate" myself! I haven't been a committee before but I know I could do well.

Today, I was asked to be the committee of STACT club. I'm looking forward to the activities because I was told that training will be given before doing community service. Ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment