Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of CNY..

As every year, uncles and aunties gathered at grandma's house today again on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.

Early in the morning, we went to grandma's house to help preparing food. It was really early for me to wake up at 7.30am while I slept at 2am midnight yesterday. -.-" So, I looked blurred.

Ordered by mom, I chopped the pork, using the whole energy I Left. Yong yin (cousin sister) came down and looked at me for a while then went up. Unbelievably, she went and told her mom like that:" Mom, faster go downstairs to see the Jie Jie! She's chopping the meat till no feeling already!" I just realized when her mom went down to "rescue" me. -.-" I didn't feel tired because of chopping, honestly!

Then, using my creative brain, I created shapes for the meat ball.Triangle, oval and square. But, when the meat balls were fried, it made no difference at all because all looked round. -.-" We even found one which looked like a broken heart. *sob Actually, it should be triangular shape but after being fried, it broke. Too bad, too sad...

I was glad to meet the cuties(my relatives) today; a little girl and a baby boy. Their eyes are soooo biggg! So cute! Especially the baby boy's eyes. They frightened me! ha...The baby looks like Balgsy (hamster in Bedtime Stories) while his sister looks like rabbit. Ha..good imagination,huh? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment