Friday, January 16, 2009

Inti Orientation night with CHS friends..

I finally came for the orientation night held by Inti every semester as I've promised to come as a helper on that night. When I was told that Weiling and Lisan would be coming too, I really looked forward to that night. Since Lisan's birthday, we often meet up. But, after this, I don't know when is the next day for us to meet up again as Weiling's busy in doing housekeeping ( =P ) while Lisan will be busier for her ACCA.Looking forward to tonight really has cheered me up, even in class about American Government.

Today was actually quite lucky to me! First, teacher announced that the 1hour class on Friday will be canceled and added to the 1 hour class on Monday, which means besides Wed, we need to attend 6hours class continuously without break.Aiks..But, at least better than spending time to travel.

Next, I dropped my purse at Asia Cafe when having dinner there with them! It's not the one which I usually bring along, but, just a small purse which contained my IC, student card and RM6.I was so slow to find out it was missing. Then, I tried to rush back to Asia Cafe and hovered around the table we had just now. I thought that it had really gone! Oh my! But, I still decided to make a try on asking the workers there and ha!, he did help me to keep it! Whew~ thank God! It isn't a matter anymore for the missing RM6 inside. See, how lucky I was!

Also, I lost my check last week after few minutes taken my salary at Mid-Valley! Wa~ I didn't know what to do, just returning to my route and the bank for times. The workers in bank saw me but had no reaction, so I assumed they didn't get my check. But, I still tried to ask and Ha!, the sweeper threw it to the dustbin! -.-" Whew~ Because of this incidence, I tried to open my mouth and asked the workers at Asia Cafe tonight for my lost purse.

After reaching home from Inti, I went to attend driving lesson. Grr...Sound pollution again! It's really fun to drive on highway as you can drive faster and smoother. I like it! 80km/j for my max! like playing roller coaster...hee.. (I don't like CM's driving skill tonight!-that's dangerous roller coaster)

Then, I prepared myself to Inti after the driving lesson. I should have reached there around 6pm but CM was busy in making up (I guess, =P). So, he fetched me only around 6.30pm with Siew Fai and reached there around 7pm like Weiling and Lisan. Since it was late, there wasn't a need for my help at that night. Then, I just joined weiling they all to "enjoy" the performance. Actually, I was quite disappointed with this sem's Orientation Night (theme-Egyptian). I met Poulina and Elephant too, asked them to join us as well since they were alone. However, we left Inti to Asia Cafe for dinner not long after we were seated. Also, this is to skip some sound pollution(speech by VIP). Ha..

When we joined back, it was actually right time as it just started Mr.Inti and Ms.Inti talent show. Oh..Avanda joined too and she performed well with ballet and a bit of Jazz(told by Weiling),don'e know what's that. For Mr.Inti, there was one who looks like Chen Wong. HA..

Really disappointed to that Orientation Night! Haihz..raining even worsened it. So far, magic performance was nice only. too bad, too sad...

The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment