Thursday, January 1, 2009

Start of year 2009


Because of the half glass of Heineken, I could sleep well but nightmare started after the driving uncle woke me up with his phone call around 9am, asking me whether I wanted to make my driving lesson earlier to morning (our appointment should be at 2pm so I refused as mom said we might be having meal with grandma). Then, I dreamt something badly. I dreamt that mom suddenly told me that I should indeed choose Accounting because Marketing and Management are not suitable for me. And, I was extremely sad. I couldn’t speak or cry to express my feeling. Owh…It was too horrible. I woke up finally at 10am. But, the effect after drinking Heineken is still with me till now. Blur…

At home, just left dad, mom and I, so we just had our breakfast outside and went o grandma’s house for a sit. My cousin—Itchy Yap (Yang Yang) also came. Such nice nickname (Itchy) was given by his nice cousin sister, Tian XIn. =P Here is some of the photos of him.

Around 2pm, I started my driving lesson of 2nd time. Grr.. Hate the uncle. He kept on mumbling. So annoying that even such friendly person like me also couldn’t stand his voice and didn’t want to talk. Even when he said something wrongly about my skill, I didn’t care him just “socialize” him by nodding my head. I was too blurred that time because of Heineken. Really not feeling well, gastric came to find me also. Ouch! All came together, gastric, blurred mind, and also the real sound pollution (uncle’s voice), I could hardly drive well.

Hmm… That’s my first day of year 2009!

Hoping something better to have at night!

My New Year wish in year 2009: Hope I could handle both co-curricular activities and academic results well! I aim you, CGPA 3.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment