Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3rd day of CNY with friend...

Woke up at 10am, we went to Mid-Valley. I had appointment with Carol there again. I went to collect the tickets reserved online yesterday. Luckily, I reserved because the queue was so longgg even around 11am. After collecting, I went to MacDonald to do revision while waiting for Carol. So "guai" leh...

Carol reached in time and we watched INKHEART. Nice movie! A classic, I would say. It's funny, exciting and touching.

After that, we waited for bus to go my house. Today was not really smooth! While waiting for bus, it started to rain. And, we waited for the bus for about 1hour!

Finally, we reached home! Nothing much to do at my house. So, we decided to go for steamboat at Eastern Delight. But, so unlucky, it was not opened. So, we thought it was closed during CNY since it still closed at 5pm. No choice for us, we went to Tasty Pot Steamboat Restaurant. I swear that I will not visit there anymore. So expensive! Moreover, it isn't worth! RM17 for per person with little food. So,please don't go there! Go Eastern Delight! =)

Then, we planned to go for dessert but the dessert house wasn't opened! Another cafe which should have dessert--Rabbit Cafe! But, don't know why, I couldn't find any dessert in the menu. Ish...

And,that's my day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment