Sunday, January 18, 2009

Out with Carol..

Since the day Carol finished her exam last year in November, we met up almost once a week. Again, we went "dating" yesterday at Mid-Valley. Actually, she wanted to collect her contact lens while I didn't really have things to do at Mid-Valley and I was quite packed with assignments, revisions,etc.. So, I refused to go but I really wanted to meet her up. Then, I rescheduled my study time and I was able to meet her. The suitable meeting time for me would be either 11am-3pm or 3pm-6pm, I told her as I wanted to study but also to meet her and to relax myself. We planned this and that but finally, we just decided to make it at 3pm-6pm the day before, without watching movie. We met up earlier at 2.30pm while she reached there around 1pm, if not mistaken, to buy her clothes. Too bad, she thought she has bought a T-shirt same as mine but she got wrong. Ha..We first went to Paris Miki to collect her contact lens which we took the trial lens there last week. Then, we went for lunch at Jusco Food Court where there has Carol's favorite food- Asam Laksa! Maybe we were too free, we lined up even there was a longggg queue!

After having our delicious yet spicy lunch, we started to loiter around, from Mid-Valley to The Gardens then back to Mid-Valley. Maybe we really had nothing to do, I felt hungry easily. Still feeling full but wanted to eat something. So, we went to Jusco supermarket and bought fried sushi.

Then, we were thirsty so decided to have drinks. I led Carol from the supermarket to the end (burger king there) then went back again for twice, I guess, just to find the herbal tea shop. Carol started to give up and just asked me to buy mineral water. I said NO! Ha... Like tricking her, I guess. >=) But, honestly, I didn't do it purposely one, please believe me. It's for her own good to drink herbal tea as she's having ulcer in her mouth for months already. We order to "wong lo kat". Actually, I just knew the drink minutes before when we tried it at Jusco supermarket. It really tasted good! So, I thought it'd be same in the herbal tea shop. But, the ones we ordered there were bitter and Carol felt regretful and missed her mineral water. She couldn't continue to drink but, since we had ordered, we needed to drink finish. She then said,"Who's the slowest to finish is tortoise!" then, she started to drink while I was still laughing madly till couldn't start drinking. Yea, she won and I was "tortoise". -.-"

Around 5.30pm, mom called me, saying that she could fetch me now. So, we separated. I walked smoothly back to North Court after we reached KTM while Carol needed to "squeeze" in order to pass through the people at KTM station.

Though we did nothing, I still didn't regret of coming. I felt calm and relaxed instead. When reached home, I slept from 6.30pm-11.30pm and was woken by MOM and Lu's sound pollution of quarreling. Then, taken a bath, I then tried to sleep again around 1am.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!..
    Since when u become a lesbian...
    Reli pity u "GAL"!
    Haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pity u GAL...wuahahaha!wuahahaha!

    ReplyDelete