Thursday, January 1, 2009

Exciting activities on the last day of year 2008

It was the last day of year 2008! And, we –SF1ians decided to hold a New Year eve party at Wei Ling’s house on the 31st of December, 2008. Besides some SF1 like Weiling, Lisan, Chen Kiat, Kai Qing, Kean Mun, Woon Khai, Chun Mun, Jensen, Siew Fai (who still attended the party even after non-stop travelling and just came back to Earth around 3pm that day) and me, we were glad to invite some guests like Jing Hooi, Yew Chin, Boon Ho and also a new friend brought by me.

I was too excited to join the party and since I was so free, I did something funnily or perhaps can be described as stupid. Ha… Around 4pm, I took LRT from Universiti station to Wangsa Maju to meet Carol. I thought she would take LRT from there but then, I just realized there’s a station called Melati and she took LRT from there while I was stupidly looking at the escalator to wait her. -.- Then, we “jumped” into the LRT. And, here we started our nice journey! Being inside the LRT for so long had caused us to feel ill due to the lack of oxygen. Finally, we reached Paramount station and Weiling is always a good driver =P. She was there when Carol and I reached. Gone to Giant to buy some drinks and 7-11 to buy a pack of ice, we reached Weiling’s house safely and saw Kai Qing was welcoming us by giving a “warm” smile to us. We really had nothing to do, just sat there and saw how Weiling cooked pasta for us. Senior citizen then reached with his parachute, accompanied by his same-type friend, Boon Ho. Hmm… It has been so long for us to meet since the ping pong game at CHS in August. Also, it’s quite a long time for me to play jokes with those senior citizens. So glad to see them coming for this party! Haihz… I had no nice image in front of Carol when playing with them. She even laughed at me! She’s quite sociable that night as I could see she’s familiar with them, joined them to take me as laughing stock. But, Tian Xin’s always kind enough to allow them to tease me as their entertainment. Ha…

Then, time to have our bbq dinner. We ate till half but still couldn’t see Jensen and his gang. So, I called up him and realized that they were taking LRT to here. They reached late but the food which we thought insufficient were still enough for them. We even planned to order Domino but we ended up with left food—sweet potato. Whew~ Luckily... From this BBQ dinner, I learnt not to trust Carol’s skill. =P She gave me uncooked meat ball. Ew~ Salty+ uncooked+ a bit of cold feeling of the meat ball caused me to have no appetite even more. Then, that was the end of my dinner after having it.

After dinner, everyone entered Weiling’s house and again, we played card games. First, we played “Bluff” again and I taught Carol the way. Too bad, even she’s new to everyone, most people especially Jensen still caught her in the game. In the second game, she improved very much, caused her to be famous in the game. Ha… Due to the left food, eating sweet potato was the punishment for losers when we started my “Brain Game No.1”. Material is cards. Jing Hooi was so lucky to be the first who obeyed the loser’s rule—eating sweet potato. So obedient and I was quite surprised with every loser’s act of eating sweet potato which is good for our brain (Mom told me). It was just 10pm something, I guess, when most people started to feel bored. So, I introduced another “Brain Game”. Material is hands. This is much exciting because players can control the game compared to “Brain Game No.1” which is more dependent on our luck. Again, losers were needed to obey the loser’s rule of eating delicious sweet potato as their supper. Most players ate the delicious food except Carol and I. >=) Just guess why! (hint: we didn’t become losers who needed to enjoy sweet potato when playing “Brain Game”).

Time passed and it finally reached 11.55pm (CHS time). Weiling and I went to prepare the glasses and beers with the help of Jing Hooi also. Then, two RT cakes were ready. Accepted my suggestion, Weiling and Jing Hooi brought the cake out and sang Birthday song to the most blur one-Siew Fai. Actually, my target was Carol but I changed because I was afraid it’d frighten her. A short photo session after that and it passed 12am (CHS time). So, we decided to follow the normal time again. -.- 10, 9, 8 ,7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Did we countdown? I don’t think so. Everyone just made a wish and 3, 2, 1; blow! The candles were out of light and the cakes were full of…ahem, you should know. Due to delicious cakes from RT, we could finish the two cakes! *Claps Then, everyone was given half glass of Heineken. Cheers… This was my first time drinking alcohol so much. I usually just taste some wine to socialize my uncles during dinners. After finishing the beer and the cake, it was time for us who took LRT to rush to station as Jensen told us that stations would be closed at 12.30am.

So, with two responsible drivers (Weiling and Kai Qing), 9 of us reached LRT station safely. Followed thesa5re gang back to Sri Petaling station, Carol and I were running here and there. So funny and indeed it was excited. Ha… But, running after drinking alcoholic drink had really made me to feel sick. Being “cheated” by a stranger, we went wrong way and needed to climb the stairs so fast, up and down, to rush for LRT. We waited for quite long, seeing one LRT passed and followed by another. And, we started to think whether we had really gone wrong way for not following the stranger’s words. While we going to walk down the stairs again, luckily the LRT reached. If not, I think we needed to act like kids running here and there. Ha… Then, we started our LRT journey. When we reached Masjid Jamek, I accidentally left Carol who should come to my house to stay overnight. Oops… =P (kidding, she decided to go back home since she was taking LRT which would take her back to Tmn. Melati). Or, perhaps, there was another reason for her not to follow us. Hmmm..I wonder…

The guys continued their next activity while I continued to Sri Petaling station. Then, there’s the end of the day. ^.^

How’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment