Saturday, January 31, 2009

6th day of CNY..friends of 3siblings paying visit...

What a good day it was? Friends of us came to pay a visit on this cloudy day.

Mine came first like what was planned. Weiling and Lisan came around 11.30am then we went to VegePai to have meal with brother Zhi's girlfriend. Special? or perhaps using weird to describe will be better. I think this is the first time for them to have meal with friend's Mom when "bai nian" and even funnier is having meal with friend's brother's girlfriend. Ha.. But,I think Weiling and Lisan also that weird one la so should be quite used to such weird 拜年方式. =P (Actually, I also felt weird weird one and didn't know what to chat in front of Mom and his girlfriend.)Chopstick War began when the dishes were served. Mom helped Enshe, Enshe helped Mom, Weiling helped Mom,etc..

After that, we then went back to house and I invited them to my room to sit and chat. Actually, we had nothing to do, just waiting the time to pass so that they could go Pyramid to watch movie around 3pm. Oh, we played mini ping pong. Weiling Vs TianXin! Result: Both lost!

After they went back, I thought that I could study but I couldn't. I kept on forgetting what have been read by me even after few minutes. So, I stopped and thought that I should get a rest but my mind was still opened while laying on the bed for 2hours. Then, I finally woke up when Lu's friends came. Among them, there was Zhi's friend as well who was the driver of those kids today.

No comments:

Post a Comment