Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY in 2009...

Frankly speaking, I don't enjoy this year's Chinese New Year! It's full of fears. I really feel the real college stress now since I started my college life. I'm really afraid of theory which needs me to memorize in order to score well in exams. On the other hand, I find my course to be more and more interesting and challenging. But, could I skip boring subjects like learning Microsoft Word and Excel? *sob

Besides that, my Management lecturer behaves like Mr. Michael! Pro in crapping and asking to do this and that in a sudden which is actually no need! He hasn't even finished chapter 1 after weeks while other lecturers have reached chapt 5! And, Management has many chapters for us to cover up! Just be independent, I know!

Then, the most horrible subject-- History! It's even worse for you to study history about America and about its Government! After CNY, there will be a test for that subject. 5 CHAPTERS to be tested while I've just finished doing 2 chapters' notes but after finishing this chapter, I'll find hard to recall back the important things of the chapters before! pa pa~

I thought I could enjoy this CNY by paying visits to friends' house but I couldn't find time to do so! Study, study and study! Ish... I still have Management group assignment, case study, tests, quizzes...to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment