Thursday, January 15, 2009

Active in Clubs

It's a requirement for scholarship holders to be active in clubs in Inti College.

I was told when I started my first sem last year. So, I decided to join Circle-K which really looked active for me that time. But, so far, there wasn't any activity for me. Then, the 2nd sem, I joined ping pong club as I like playing it. However, the training time for it was late (6-8pm). I couldn't make it as I didn't have transport to go back that late.

Then, I was called up by the scholarship unit,asking for my report. Oh my! I just realized I need to submit a report regarding my co-curricular achievement, whether I'm a sleeping member or not.

So, this sem, I decided to join some like Stact Club which is really active in doing charity; Music Club which I hope to learn some musical instruments and Elephant's joining the club too so it might be more fun; and lastly, still ping pong club which I really hope to find some to play ping pong with me as Weiling they all are busy now. So, today, Poulina and I went to concourse to sign up some clubs as member. We signed up as Stact Club member as planned. Then, I tried to find booth of Music Club and Ping pong, but couldn't get them. Instead, we found Photography Club. It looks interesting but Angie(temporarily president) told us she will end this club and start a new club for Northwood. While for Music club, Poulina managed to find it. I walked to the booth...and, HA! This is what I found!

"The most creative booth among others!" Ha...Funny .... -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment