Wednesday, February 4, 2009

初八-拜天公 + American Government test!

I think this was the most relaxing day I have so far in this semester. I didn't even really enjoy much during CNY.

I went to school that day as usual then followed my cousin back to his house to study politics because we needed to go to grandma's house to 拜天公!I like this day because I think this is the only day when kids can sleep as late as they want. And, the whole family will gather till the midnight, laughing and joking and of course, eating. =)

When we reached there, it was around 10pm. Two more hours to reach the time for praying. So, as usual, I have the responsibility to make others to laugh. But, actually, till now, I also don't know they are socializing me or they really laugh at my jokes or perhaps my stupid act? Ha... "Laughter is the best medicine" I'm the doctor! >=)


by Uncle Eah


by TianXin (Don't laugh! I know u're doing so!)
It has been quite a long time for me to laugh madly like this since the semester started. Maybe it was because of the energy I used up when laughing, I could sleep easily that night. So happy! =) The next day's morning class was canceled so I could wake up late. After recharging myself, I finally could concentrate on my politics!

But, I think I've failed my test 1(20%) for the subject today! As I always say, I'm not good in theory no matter how many times I've studied. Today was even worse. What a good day for teacher to make it today! Due to my poor schedule this semester, I need to attend 6hrs class without break from 8am-2pm. And, the test was set on today,2-4pm! What the...bad luck I had this semester! I've repeated for many times, at least 3 times, the chapters! But, I couldn't remember most of all when it started. I just felt dizzy..*Bish!

Wa~ very busy for this semester..

No comments:

Post a Comment