Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roles at Inti

haihz..finally get the chance to update. Recently, I'm really super busy.

First, I would like to talk about role as a classmate at Inti. I'm a bit confused which group I belong to. Fine, just forget it! I feel afraid of my past group. We can be fun when chatting but regarding assignments, I don't know what should I do. Due to the busy work I have, I don't have the energy to care for them, whether they have finished their work.

One day before handing up an assignment, she asked for my copy!!! But, before that, I had already taught her and gave my first draft to her as reference. During class, I confirmed with her again whether she faced problem. But, she said okay until the last second, really the last second when class ended. I had packed my things and prepared to leave the computer class. She then suddenly appeared in front of me and asked for my copy again, which is the one which I would hand up. Smart for her to ask last second, not minute. I didn't know how to refuse. Such a hurry situation, so I just copied to her. Grr...A failure for TianXin,right? Still don't really know how to refuse. I learnt my lesson from that, "no means no! I can teach but not lend!" >=)

Next, it's about my job as a publicity of STACT. Wa~ I've really spent much time on designing! But, I still learn from that. I know how to use Adobe Illustrator d! Hooray, but not pro. -.-" Thanks to Choong Kooi, a senior of publicity too, who has good ability to design using software. I've really fully utilized his "wings"! ha..So, lucky for me to have his art work.. =P

Then, Yat Lei, not only an advisor of STACT but also for my life. He is also a profession in creating books, who has really helped me much.

Lastly, Chim Lin, a senior too. From him, you can be inspired. A unique thinking he has. I think he is a perfectionist. really need to spend mental energy to work with him. My art work is always being commented badly by him. But, if he says good, I think it means good. Ha..

Really couldn't believe that I can create T-shirt using software. Ha..Thx to SF1 too because of the contribution of t-shirt template. Hee..



No comments:

Post a Comment