Thursday, February 5, 2009

STACT club

This is my first club that I join in my life, excluded St.John during primary and some clubs like Badminton Club at SMK Tmn Connaught, Science & Mathematics Society at CHS and Circle-K at Inti which were not active at all when I joined it.

Now, I'm joining STACT Club as a committee (publicity). Thanks for the president who randomly chose me. Very funny,right? I don't know him, neither any club members of STACT. And, after registering as member for days, he asked me to be committee. Then, after CNY, I was asked to decorate the board to make announcement there.

So, today, after class at 2pm, my friend and I started our work of cutting and pasting. I didn't contribute any idea. Most are from my partner because I have no experience in this while my partner has been very active in clubs. For decorating, "wet wet water" only! ha..

While decorating, I didn't realize there were other committees there who were standing beside us and chatting until when the president came. -.-"

They like crapping and joking. I think I will be active this time! *Claps for me..at last..

No comments:

Post a Comment