Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Unexpected Valentine's Day in 2009

Everything was unplanned today. What I planned, I didn't follow. What I didn't expect to happen, it happened. Let's see...how's my first outing of Valentine's day.

"Ouch!" This morning, I woke up around 9am something, thought that I should prepare myself to Sunway Pyramid for the Ribenna event. But, since it was just 9am and I still had much time (11am to gather there) to prepare, I started to think whether I
should go. I wanted to see the Ribenna event to get some ideas from it but I didn't want to watch romantic movie with them. And, considering one more thing, I just realized so far I've only seen 2 girls in the club, others are guys. I just know the president and the vice president who wasn't going. So, finally, I came out with a decision, throwing aeroplane....Sry.. =P

Staying at home and facing the computer for the whole day, I thought that's my day. But, then I was totally surprised by SOMEONE. Just guess! Ha.. She was JiaYing! She asked me to go "gai gai". Then, I agreed after telling mom since she rarely asks us to go out. I'm obedient. Mom says that we need to complete our work before playing. So, I quickly started to write my weekly essay. Wow! Unbelievable! I completed in half an hour. I usually spent half of the day writing it. When going out, I only realized it's Valentine's day! No matter mom didn't ask where I would go.

We started our unplanned+funny+adventurous+stupid+ "romantic" journey. Our driver (Jiaying) said to fetch us but didn't know the way. -.-" Weiyi, even worse, acted as a pro photographer and also joker. Ha.. She kept on taking photos. This is my first time to loiter. I couldn't imagine I did that. JiaYing and Weiyi simply followed cars. Unfortunately, maybe Jiaying's skill wasn't that good, all the cars we followed went to police station. Ha..

Finally, I suggested to go Asia Cafe to have my dinner, only mine. But, when reached Subang Jaya, we went to Salmon Steak. When the food was served, I wasn't allowed to eat. Pity TianXin who hadn't eaten anything for about 12hours after her meal at 11am. Her "delicious" chicken chop was grabbed by the photographer to take photos. Not only that, she was forced to pose while eating. =( At last, the steak was returned to her but it had become cold. -.-"
taking pose forcefully

my chicken chop!!!!

Crapping...and, time reached 12am. So, we went back. Haihz..In order to care for the 2 girls' image, I'm not going to mention anything happened during the journey back to my house.

After passing the traffic jam, we reached my home. My parents didn't notice that I wasn't at home. =( They had locked the door but were still at living room. Maybe I'm a good girl so they didn't expect that I would reach home that late. Telling honestly to my mom what had just happened, I could see her imagining through her smiling face when she saw me come back that late.

They had helped to relax myself. feeling dizzy now...good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment