Friday, February 6, 2009

"Man proposes, God disposes"

What an unpredictable day was it for today! Is it my punishment for not attending my first meeting as a committee?! I should value the opportunity of being a committee in the club!

Due to the late sleep yesterday (3am), I woke up at 12pm. After having lunch packed by mom, I was asked to follow my mom and help her to pay the telephone bill at Connaught then she'd fetch me back to home and would fetch me to help her around 5pm. So, pitied her for traveling here and there, I decided to follow her after lunch for the whole day. I brought books along, thinking that I could do my work at her office while waiting the time to reach 5pm. But, when reached the office, it was about 3pm and I settled the last small part of my flyer. Actually, searching for suitable photos had spent most of my time. Chen Kiat then sent me msg, asking me to go Pulau Tioman on 20-22 feb (fri-sun). Again, I spent my time on deciding. I really want to follow! I didn't even care that I'd be the odd if going with them. I thought and thought, checked and checked. And, finally, I decided to go! So happy! =) I was looking forward to that trip excitedly. I used up my courage to skip my tuition class and spend my time on trip rather on studying even though I really need time to cope up with my studies as I feel that I'm behind now.

It was 5pm! I followed mom to LCCT (airport @ Sepang) to fetch 2 China men. They are nice and enthusiastic. I looked like a kid, pretending like adult when they shook hands with me (I hadn't seen them before this meet so I was asked to hold a paper writing their name). ha..the man kept on calling me 小姑娘。We went to China Town for dinner. On the way back to home, I told mom that I'll be going to Pulau Tioman and skipping tuition class on Sun. She didn't say no or sound no. So happy... =)

But, at night, I chatted with the STACT person. And, I was told that our first training session will be on 21 feb(sat) when the trip is held! *Ish... As a committee, I skipped the first club meeting today and I don't think I should skip the another first training session. If it isn't the first session, I would surely continue my trip. I don't want to be an irresponsible committee because I hate people who are irresponsible like some of my current classmates. Between the wonderful Pulau Tioman and dancing & singing session(training) like kids, which should I join?

I called up Chen Kiat and when I heard his sound, I only realized it was 1.40am. Feeling even worse now. I'm troubling everyone!!! I think Chen Kiat is feeling "sien" to ask me to go trip now. =( also, the club to think that I'm so troublesome and irresponsible. =(

So, now, just let fate to decide! Chen Kiat will tell me whether they can cancel my part. haihz... To be continued...

Next day

I woke up in the morning (11.40am). Still considered as morning, right? ha.. =P I sent sms to Chen Kiat and (don't know bad or good), he told me that he couldn't cancel. So, I need to go. I'm happy that I could go but, on the other hand, I have many worries now.

First, being an irresponsible committee for the first time being selected as a committee by luck. I didn't value it!!! So far, I haven't met other members. And, when I'm imagining my seat is always empty when having meeting or training, esp during first time, I feel even worse. =(

Second, I need to find excuse to be absent in my tuition class. Mr. Hew always says that we, students, should spend time in studies, not trip!!!

Third, I need to spend quite an amount of money, at least half of my angpow. hee..seldom got the opportunity to travel with them. =P

Forth, I think I'll be the odd one during the trip as I don't think Jiaying, Lisan, or Weiling can go. And, I seldom join the gang, except ChenKiat. I'm the extra one. (a small matter) So, I'm afraid that I won't be able to enjoy. (but, everytime I think that, it won't happen among sf1 ones)

Fifth, I will spend my time in playing rather than studying which it should come first ,esp this sem as teh courses are quite tough for me this sem. (I think I'll fail my PSC test 1 as I didn't even can assure that I can score in objective questions)

Hiahz..Now, I think I'll be relaxed if Chen Kiat tells me that he can help to cancel.

Anyway, “船到桥头自然直 ” !

Oh, can be continued again like this...

Then, at night, surprisingly, I received sms from ChenKiat, telling me that due to weather disturbance, the trip will be changed to Pulau Pangkor. I've been to there for times and SF1 class trip was there last time. So, I might not think to go even I've no club activity. But, now, I have club activity which crashes with the trip. So, (ha..) I'm not joining them. *Sry ya, ChenKiat!

I swear it wasn't me who asked the God (weather) to act like this!

Whew~ Now, no worries for me. I'm just feeling panic with the first training session. Club members are needed to learn 20 songs and 4 types of dance! It shouldn't be a problem for anyone but not for Lee Tian Xin. Ha..





No comments:

Post a Comment