Monday, February 16, 2009

2nd driving test...

I skipped my American Government class today during break so that I could rush back home for my driving lesson. So lucky for me today or perhaps, I'm too sensitive for it. But, it's better to think positively,right? ha..First time I didn't need to wait for bus. When I reached the bus station near INTI, the bus came. Then, when I reached the bus station for U71, the bus just reached. Wahaha...

Reached home, I rested for a while and got ready for my driving lesson. Today's driving lesson was extremely smooth. Parking, 3 point turn, and slope...the sound pollution was also being reduced by the uncle.

Ok, just left about 12hours and it's time for me to PASS my driving lesson! Good luck for me! >.<
will tell you the results tomorrow..

to be continued....

Day of Driving Test..

Yeah! I've finally passed! Today wasn't as lucky as last time when the weather was nice, no long queue, easily handling of handbrake,etc.. Today was the opposite;hot and sunny, long queue....But, after failing at the parking part last tues, I learnt much. Instead of just memorizing the skills, I mastered the skills. Hooray for me! =)

But, maybe of the stressful feeling before this which even caused me not to sleep well and had nightmare about cars, I didn't really return to my relaxing feeling which I thought I should have. Weird weird..I feel happy when i plan to go for ping pong this Fri. And, even Jiaying might go! yeah! looking forward to Ping pong~

No comments:

Post a Comment