Monday, February 9, 2009

My last driving lesson..hopefully

"Hey, slow down your speed! You don't know how to control your speed a!", "Faster! Turn your sterling till the end!", "Aiya! You've forgotten what I taught you last time!"......

These are the sound pollution which keep on buzzing in my ears! Grr...Yea, yea, yea..I admit I'm not a potential driver. Honestly speaking, I don't even know how to fill petrol, start engine, etc.. But, please, TianXin needs some time!

Today was my last driving lesson. I drove to Bangi. And, as what I expected, sound pollution from him again!
When I reached there, my mind was empty. I couldn't complete all nicely. It was even worse than the first time I went there last three weeks before CNY and the PSC test!

Has my brain cell damaged?! I've poor memory in this semester. I couldn't really totally absorb what teacher has taught! Argh...Can I check my brain? Or, perhaps it's because of my own assumption which causes me to act like this? Not feeling stable nowadays.

I think I've too many to handle in this semester. 5 boring subjects in theory + club activities + struggling for "P" + maintain my grades to continue my scholarship

I can't stop in halfway! The only solution is to continue!

“重振勇气, 向死而生! ”

All the best!!! To be continued....



Day of test

FAILED!!!

-.-" failed the parking part!

will retake next tues!

No comments:

Post a Comment