Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine's Eve..2009

My Valentine's eve in 2009, a special and memorable one.

First time meeting STACT committees, adviser, and 3 seniors who have graduated, I learned a lot from them. Tell you one thing, STACT club isn't a club for kids. Indeed, it's quite formal because of its main sponsor, MCA. This absolutely suits me well as I'm mature. What does STACT stand for? I figure out one suitable name. That is "Super Talented And Clever Thing" (actually,"Team" sounds better but I prefer to use "Thing" as it sounds funnier) ! Ha.. Actually, it stands for Student Action which means a group of students visiting rural area for 1 week to encourage the children there not to give up in education. It's meaningful. But, the work can be a great burden for me. As the publicity, I need to do many things like designing T-shirt, searching for sponsors, decorating, doing souvenirs,etc..

Today, I was assigned to distribute the flyers with another committee-Seng Kiet, to ask them to attend the interview session for the Rural Service Project. Then, I was asked to examine the interviewees' talking tone, pose, facial expression and so on, and write down my own comment. That was really formal. I don't think I would answer well
if I were the interviewee. There are types of common questions like asking to handle a situation, asking why should STACT choose you,etc..Learnt much from that!

Then, as what I should expect, I couldn't concentrate in finishing my essay and assignment after the meeting and while waiting for the arrival of 5.30pm when Chen Kiat and Angie would fetch me.

Chen Kiat and Angie came to fetch me. I looked like a kid with Dad and Mom. ha.. In this case, I admit I'm kid.
We spent some time at MacDonald then to RNC Restaurant. As what I expected, many came late. Jiaying, Lisan,Kean Mun and Keng Onn reached the earliest at 6pm.

SF1 really is really obedient. I asked them to crap, they really crapped in my "SF1 Contact Book", especially Angie and ChenKiat. -.-"

Don't know when will be our next gathering but hope it comes soon. =)


the largest group of SF1




No comments:

Post a Comment