Monday, March 30, 2009

Go, go, go! >=)

Wa~ super duper busy weeksss starting from today. This week is filled with 5 tests and 2 assignments (1000 words each)! And, the tests include the whole book for each subject, except for management which involves 6 chapters which we just finished rushing last week... Fuyoh~ Supergirl~

It's quite stressful to me as I'm not good in crapping for the theory subjects. But, instead of abusing the word "STRESS", I should fully utilize it as a"PUSH" for me to do better!

Days will still go on and we just need to make our days to be happy days as many as possible!!!

"Impossible --> I'm possible!"(KangKai, 2009)

Wahaha....

Entertainment and relaxing activities, wait for me! I'll find you all after my final!!! First, PING PONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment