Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Punishment or "Reward"?

Due to days or even weeks of late sleeping(2am), I become weaker, mentally and physically. As what TianXin always says, "Brain cell damaging". I really feel that my brain cell is damaging. Sometimes I will even tremble due to over-exhausted condition.

Today, I woke up and prepared myself for the morning class(8am). On the way to Inti, I was sleeping (not really sleeping due to the uncomfortable seat in car). I was super blurred today. I left my handphone in car!!!

And, most importantly, leaving my handphone in car caused me, unfortunately, missed my PSC assignment which carries marks. Because of feeling too exhausted, I planned to skip PSC (American Politics) class for first time! When I told my classmates in first class, they even said if TianXin really does so, it'd rain. I replied, "I do bring my umbrella along!" =)

Then, after PSC class, I continued to next class, Management! Useless! Wasting! @%$#@$###... 气死我了! The lecturer did nothing in the 2hrs class!!!! And, he informed that he'll be taking leave next week again!!! Now, he owes us 14hrs class!!! I can't imagine how he's going to replace our class!!! I don't think he will!!So far, I think he only has taught us 6hrs from the first day of class!!! He always at least spends half an hour to take attendance!!! Recently, he "improves" by spending about 1hr!!! Wasting our time!!! Ish!!!

After the so-called MGT class ended, we went to have lunch and 2 of my classmates also skipped class with me. -.-" Honestly, the PSC class is really boring but I seldom miss unless I have something really important to do which crashes with it, like driving test. Today, surprisingly for everyone that TianXin didn't appear.

When I reached home, first thing I did was checking my handphone. WOW! 4 missed calls. And, the sms had filled my inbox. I needed to keep on deleting msg.

And, I found that the missed calls were done by my classmates to inform me that teacher assigning another assignment and ask me to attend class! Wa~ Haihz..losing marks again, I thought!

But then, I realized that my classmate helped me to do! I think it's not good actually. Break my record for having others to complete my work! But, still thank to them for trying to help me. Indeed, I feel quite touched when seeing them so care for me. Hee..

Thinking negatively, I feel unlucky for today for not bringing my handphone which then caused them to fail in contacting me to attend class for assignment.

While thinking positively, maybe it means that I should really take a rest after days of sleeping late to recharge my mental and physical energy. I really got the chance to sleep well. But, still not really feeling well. I'm not sure whether it's because of my psychological thinking which influences me to be energy exhausted or I'm really have no energy. Ha..

In order to utilize my time stolen from skipping class, I will complete my revision! Good luck to me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment