Saturday, March 14, 2009

Speechless night...一笑而过 =)

Report of the weather in the night on 14 Mac 2009....

The 2hours rain had finally stopped at 7pm. I waited mom to fetch me to grandma's house for dinner while studying my "favorite subject" -PSC.

She reached me around 8pm and we rushed to grandma's house.
On the way to grandma's house, the weather was nice, cool breeze in the air. Wow...The invisible "stars" looked nice...

Then, when we were to reach grandma's house (just a short distance but still about 3-4km, I estimate), the stupid car made noise, saying that it didn't like its passengers and threw tantrums on us by suddenly appeared to be at "Very Hot" level. We needed to make an emergency stop if not, it'd explode! So, we stopped at the road side. But, what a nice place was it to stop at the slope, blocking other cars. =.="

Then, magically, smoke appeared from the front of car! Oh my!

We called for "HELP" from uncles who were relaxing at my grandma's house. They reached, bringing along my favorite type of water-- Distilled water, to fill the tank to cool down the car temperature.

And, here's the weather report, when my uncles reached, it began to rain. =.=" So "romantic" to be stuck in the middle of the way and the smoke coming out from the front of car when raining.

Finally, an hour passed, and, we decided to call people to pull our car back. "Tick, tick, tick.." time passed, and car was away from our sight.

Then, the second, I said "Bye bye" to the car, it stopped raining... No exaggerating!

When my uncle looked at me, he asked," So unlucky still laugh?" Ha..I replied,"Xi guan jiu hao" =)

Ha..What a funny night I had...

Weather report ended....

No comments:

Post a Comment