Saturday, March 7, 2009

2nd RS training...

I really had fun with them.

Today, I joined the committee group to have my brunch (combination of breakfast and lunch) at McDonald. -.-" Err...one word to describe- siao! (means crazy and also laughing) I thought that I could finally enjoy my "Happy Meal" at McDonald but I would rather don't have any meal during the break time because I was laughing madly all the time. -.-" I also don't know what's so funny with me. They what also laughed at me. They bullied me! Wa~ Child abuse! They kept on taking me as laughing stock. The vice president was even "cruel". He asked a little girl like me to memorize the background of other members in committee (total 7ppl). Wa~ I also didn't take my breakfast. How could my brain cell remember?! But, they insisted, causing me to have difficulty in swallowing my double cheeseburger. Finally, I finished up my burger but felt like vomiting, just burger because I'd no appetite to have my french fries.

Then, as what they planned, they really shouted my name out to talk about the background of my members. I couldn't understand what's so funny. When I just started to talk, they laughed. -.-"

After that, it was training time again. And, I skipped it. The dances are all so complex and active.
I couldn't remember and dance smoothly, like robot. So, I didn't join it, just doing my publicity work-- designing poster.

Finally, it reached 5pm. We decided to celebrate one's birthday secretly again. Due to my easily laughing attitude, I decided to buy cake with another committee(treasurer). We went to
Cake Sense(near Neway that building) instead of choosing from Baker's Cottage which is much nearer to Inti (opposite). Ha..

We acted so stupidly, causing troubles to others. So sad... We walked there and ran back. =.=

I also don't understand what had made us to go that far way to buy a birthday cake. Ha..

...........................................................................................................................................................................

At night,..

I heard from my sifu that many members of committee cried. The secretary even called up, saying that she wanted to stop it. But, my sifu comforted her and asked her to come today and enjoy it. Can't imagine. She's even active than me and laughs more than me. I didn't realize till I was told at night.

Then, another is group leader who broke into tears suddenly when she couldn't stand the pressure because the deadline for the proposal is today and her members didn't do their part.
The deadline is set today because president going to rural area for survey by tomorrow. He needs the proposals.I knew she was upset but didn't realize she was away for a while because of crying.

And, finally, the piteous president. He's a nice and caring one. Also, a creative one which I didn't notice till today. Almost same like Chin Lim who is sharp in seeing things. He may look blurred but indeed he's sharp. I'm stubborn sometimes. What I think is good, I won't change it unless I understand what's wrong with my decision. Today, being asked by him, I tried to design another version of poster and compared to my first version. It's really much better than my first version, commented by other seniors as well. (seniors didn't know president commented before)
Also, he has serious eye problems which might cause him to blind. If undergo an operation, he might only succeed for 20%! And, now, he's working so late everyday as our president and a student (he's not so good academically but I would say that he's a good and caring leader). He didn't even take enough of rest. This was told by my sifu and the president doesn't want anyone to know. Only the seniors know about it.

Haihz..Actually, I'm not that piteous. Good Luck to RS! =)

7 March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment