Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny 3rd RS Training... =)

Hmm..Again, a funny training and I even had more fun today as I really joined in the training instead of staying at the corner to do my publicity work.

Only a senior (Choong Kooi) came to visit us, the "kids". When seeing him to be there, I was so happy, thinking that my t-shirt design can be saved! He's a profession in that. But, as usual, he just commented "OK", "Can de la",....And, I ended up to use back the same design, just need to do a bit of correction. Grr...I don't care d! Even it's ugly and childish, the members must wear it! Wahaha..."Xi guan jiu hao" =P

Then, break time again at 12pm, because of the 2 senior citizens' words, we went to pasar to have lunch. So far~ and we had limited time only...During the breaktime, I only realized that my msn conversation was being exposed to almost the whole committee! I would like to express my gratitude to my dear president and publicity assistant. -.-" Ha..kidding la..I won't really be angry because of that. But, I was shocked ( O.O ) when suddenly some of them who I don't really know came and told me.Haihz..no image d.. =) They discussed while I was enjoying my lunch (This time is really a lunch, no more brunch as I learnt my lesson last time- Eat something before having next meal with them). Smart! =)

We continued the training after lunch. I did really enjoyed the dances today, probably because of the not-so-fast speed. And, with a funny senior(Bernard) beside me to teach and motivate me to
act stupidly when dancing. Ha...

We also played kid's game but really needed to use a little brain energy, counting "一只青蛙,跳下水,dom! ;两只青蛙,两只青蛙,跳下水,跳下水,dom! dom!.......". We played till 12 frogs and I was the last who lost. -.-" Why couldn't the leader stop this game earlier???...Ish..Must be targeting me. Once I lost, he said enough. So, as a punishment, we were asked to dance in front, shaking butt dance. Ha... "Xi guan jiu hao"..I also had other committee members to accompany me as almost the half committee lost too. Ha.. We danced firstly and were demanded to shake our butt for the second time. The second time was more fun as the whole RS team danced together. The view was quite touching, even not losers also danced together. Ha.. =)

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

Feedback time....

As usual, committee stayed back to talk. Everyone talked honestly from the bottom of heart, thanking him and her, apologizing to him and her,...

I was asked to talk and comment but I really don't know what to comment. The advisor lo, kept on choosing people who I'm not close with, like photographer who I met for the 3rd time only, to let me comment. But, I don't think I know how to comment, somemore need to say their disadvantages. Haihz.. I tried but still failed. And, the advisor suddenly popped up a golden speech - "Later after meeting, we throw this baby into swimming pool". + . + *Speechless... I answered "Bu hao xiao" and as I mentioned before they are weird ones, they still laughed madly after I said not funny. Haihz...

Then, everyone was asked to tell his own feeling regarding the assignation as committee. Ha! We only realized that we were all cheated by the president, except me. =) I feel that the president is cheated by me rather I'm cheated by him. He needs to take the trouble to train a super fresh one like me who hasn't joined any clubs before. The process to meet STACT was very funny.
I always assume president picked me using "Mini Maini Mini Mo..Who should be the publicity?" because I don't know anyone in STACT. Whatever~ I'm so lucky =)

21 March 2009

1 comment: