Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taking "aeroplane flight" instead of train...

Tata~
My first year of college life at ICSJ has finally come to an end (can be said so as I'm just waiting for my final starting from next Tues).


But, it doesn't mean break is just around the corner, waiting for me. In fact, my days will be more packed. And, maybe I can next time describe my life during semester break as taking "ROCKET"! >=) As I mentioned and kept on emphasizing, I will be rushing for the incomplete job of publicity (name tags, booklets, souvenirs, boards) during the few days after my final exams and going for an "adventurous" trip in the following week. Then, the day after returning from there, which is 4th May, I'll be starting my first semester of 2nd year. Cool leh? Don't envy me for having the energy to "play" throughout the 2 weeks of my so-called sem break because I'm young...Wahaha..

I'm aiming for 4As' for this semester though I realize it's hard to get another 2 As' for my stupid computer subjects (Excel and Word). They need me to score 35/40 in my final. It looks quite impossible. But, as KangKai said," Impossible--> I'm possible". Also, as Ms. Su said, "You need to assume yourself that you can do it, and you'll have the energy to do it". At least, she proves to me that I can still score in my MGT (took this sub in a super short sem-3 weeks) if I put my effort and never say to give up. Fuyoh, I also couldn't imagine I can do it but I did try! She also reminds us, saying "If Ms. Su can do, you also can do!"
So, friends, when you are unsure of your own ability, you just need to keep on telling yourself that you can do it. Sometimes, "lies" can be beneficial. Ha..No one knows your hidden ability. Who knows you can really succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment