Thursday, March 5, 2009

To CHS...celebration of STACT member..

CHS first...

This morning, I went to CHS to collect my SPM Cert and get principal's signature for my PTPTN agreement. While I was waiting for Pn. Lee in her office, I looked aroung and found many trophies. I'm really proud to be a CHSian though only 2years. =) Pn. Lee Kim Lai looks caring. Hee.. She asked me about my education. After that, mom and I had our breakfast at canteen. It has changed much. The types of food have increased. Now, you can even buy waffer there. Unfortunately, I could only have porridge but nothing due to sick-feeling, no appetite. =(

Then, I went to INTI for class till 2pm and had my meal at McDonald, thinking that I could have place to study but, actually, had just read few pages. And, I received msg from STACT again, asking me to gather at INTI concourse as they planned to celebrate one's birthday secretly. So, I went. The birthday guy was there, still thought that we had meeting. Ha..

Then, suddenly, our discipline master shouted us to gather. As I mentioned before, STACT is a discipline club. We have a plenty of rules to obey. So, we quickly put down our things and lined up as usual, in group. The discipline master shouted the birthday guy's name and asked him to stand in front, fiercelyyyy! If I didn't know we were celebrating his birthday, I would be frightened because discipline master really looked strict. Ha.. The birthday guy was frightened. He was asked to say what had he done wrongly (你知道你犯什么错吗?). Ha.. He answered that he still carried with his bag while being shouted to gather. Discipline master then asked again, for quite many times. The blurred birthday guy still looked frightened and tried to explain why he didn't put his bag aside. Wahaha...Everyone was laughing, included me. I couldn't stand it as I was standing just in front of them due to my height. -.-" hee..

Finally, discipline master also couldn't stand already. I saw it. He was laughing but still needed to pretend fiercely. Pity him...ha.. So, he announced the blurred birthday guy's birthday! Then, birthday songs....

Funny...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment