Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Idol to be Professional Joker...

Really an unlucky semester for me!
My Management teacher finally left us after owing us for 16hrs class!!! @#$$%!@##@#$?!@#$ He neither left us in the early time nor after our final! He left just in a "right" time (3 more weeks to reach final while we just finished 2 chap only, 10 more to go)!!! Really fed up! If he didn't leave, at least he'd give us tips for sure as he was the one who set final question. Now, we have replacement teacher so the final questions will all be changed and she seriously refuses to give any tips! WA~~~ DISASTER....

Today was her first class. After attending her first class, my thought of asking for double refund had changed! One word to describe her---"Pro"! She's professional in teaching, joking, ...... "yeng"! cool! I like her very much~ My idol! Almost every second, we were laughing at her jokes but still could concentrate and even remembered the lecture!

Why does TianXin treat her as her idol?

Ha..I may look professional in telling jokes as I always make people laugh. But, one big problem is I'm also the victim of my own jokes, laughing madly. Sometimes even worse, before starting to joke, I laugh madly first and others will see me as a weirdo. =) Ha..

Miss Su, my Management teacher,
speaks super fast, tells super jokes but can control her laughing level...ha..yeng!

She tries to finish 12 chapters in 2 weeks time. Cool! I believe she won't simply teach as we can all see her effort of rushing all the notes by her to us. And, though our past lame teacher had "taught" (act, he just crapped) us for 2 chapters, she still insisted to repeat them again from chapter 1. Nice!

All the best for my Management!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment