Saturday, October 10, 2009

TianXin's 19th Birthday Celebration~

First time not feeling to celebrate my birthday because I don't think I've grown up mentally. In the past, I would look forward my birthday by counting down and having lots of plan with Jia Ying (since our birthdays are just 5 days different). I would have new wishes and goals, indicating I was prepared myself to proceed next stage. For this year, I'd forgotten my birthday was reaching until 2 weeks ago when I noticed a circle on my calendar. Swt.. So, I actually didn't plan Jiaying's birthday surprise as last few years. too sad..

Anyway, I really want to thank everyone who wished and celebrated with me, including the STACT people who bullied me terribly (Save the "nice" story for the last).

On the birthday, Angie and Thuyen bought a RT cake for me. I didn't really expect until the time when they asked me to go out during PSY class, I started to guess. To avoid trouble for them, so I just followed their words and went out. and, swt...they really prepared a cake with lighted candle(I'm 10years old only =P). Thx..
At night, Facebook full of wishes with keywords like kid, wu suo wei, kai xin jiu hao, xiao mei mei,etc.. I wonder since when I have so many nicknames. *hmm...

Next day, I was wishing all the time that no cake would be seen by me anymore because I'd eaten cakes 4days continuously, including mooncakes. @_@ I even commented at the message yi mu left me.

Yi mu:

My dear~ Happie Happie burfday ooo...^^
dai kor lui larr...must guai guai kay~ wishes all your dreams come true in very very soon ooo.... =)
19th RS member: tian xin ar... wan us celebrate bday for you??
tian xin: Wo wu shuo wei~~~~
19th RS member: OOO... like dat arr?? den no need la..hehe..^^

By piteous Tian Xin little girl:
seriously...dun celebrate..ur wishes r enough..since oct 1, everyday cake, mooncake..can die lar..coz starting oct 1, everyday is friends' and relatives' birthday
so, NO more CAKE! seriously, if u dun wanna me to vomit...

But, God didn't install Astro disk to receive my message. Too bad!!!

At first, I expected they'd celebrate during meeting and I reminded myself to be aware. But, during meeting, I'd really forgotten of it. Stupid! Again, Maintenance group's job to prepare the cake. Sienz..always same style but why not the "punishment" is also same style which is no punishment?! When they brought in, they sang. They seemed like to sing because even I've shouted stop, they didn't bother and kept on increasing their voice (when asked them to sing during training, they didn't want but that day they sang so loudly -.-). My voice was really covered by those high frequency voices. Then, *POP! TianXin's bulb was lighted with an idea. To stop them, I blew off the lighted candles before they stopped. Ha! My ears could finally rest for a while with full silence. It happened in less than 2 seconds for them to stop. Not bad yea for them to react in 2s. hee..
Lighted and blew, lighted and blew, it was so fun! Pitying them, I gave them mercy by not blowing off anymore for them to continue. But, I felt regretful now because dunno-who proposed an idea to "punish" me by asking my group members to kiss me! Grr...I'll revenge! What made me shocked was my members looked so excited when they heard it and insisted to carry "the kissing activity" on me! I really had my phobia now. ='( All so-called family members didn't rescue me but held my hands so tightly, especially yi fu! Then, vivien who really kissed my cheek when I wasn't really ready at all. EW~
Learned helplessness on my first birthday celebration with STACT Club creatures...

Tht's all!





No comments:

Post a Comment