Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ha! I found a memorable day full with laughter... =) ~ 4th Edu Meeting

I had a meeting with my edu group members today. At first, Vv and I didn't plan to have it but Kiet asked edu group to plan games for coming 2nd 20th CS Training Session. So, I called up a meeting and discussed the agenda with Vv 1 hour before the meeeting. In fact, we didn't have many to discuss but games and slow~gan as John pronounced. Haha... =) (should be slogan)

Here we start!
We brainstormed ideas for games and voted. Since we are in same group, all of us voted the same game- the "Slave" game (this was how Shirley described). I realized that my edu group members are actually not that "edu" as what others thought to be soft. They seem to like "punishing" (refer to post TianXin's19th Birthday to know how they "punished" me). Don't worry! TianXin is here to rescue them~ ;P

Then, we brainstormed slow~gans for our edu group. Barinstorming is really an encouraged activity in a group because mant things can be really funny, especially when all combine ideas together. First, each of them was asked to think of one. In the process of finalizing, we came out with a funny slogan- "The Edu Checklist" to check our motivation, correct behaviour, clothing, etc.. It's like that "Checklist of Edu Group! Ready to go beyond yourself, check!; high motivated, check! Check, check, check ,check....!"

I really like it! 4 out of 6 voted it as well! But, of course, this will be used to create funny atmosphere among oursleves because we found hard to shout it out while controlling our "over-high" emotion. =P

Finally, we proposed to have fun this Saturday after training but Shirley couldn't make it so the date will be confirmed later~ But, don't worry, John! Proposal for outing of edu group will still reach your inbox by tonight!

Today's meeting was quite funny! Check! Saved in my memory~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment