Saturday, October 24, 2009

Being invited daysss...

First, I was being invited to Carol's church belated celebration of Mooncake Festival on Saturday. It was a surprise when I received Anson's call to invite me to their church for belated celebration of Mooncake Festival. I really hope to go but final is coming and due to transportation problem to SETAPAK. Haha..fine..

Then, around 5pm, I received a sms informing that Serena's mom had just passed away. ='(
Though there's no invitation, of course, we as her friends will pay a visit to her, propably on Sunday. I belive Serena will have no problem to deal with it. She's tough! Good Luck, Serena!

At night, while studying at grandma's house, Jason Yi Mu called up to invite me to join their trip to "Jiu Wang Ye" temple at Ampang. Jason really has the power of persuassion. Though obviously I'm not interested in going temple especially in the late night, I was still convinced by him to try to ask for permission from mom. Mom discouraged me to go.

And, I skipped uncle's wedding dinner invitation on Sunday. Sienz...Better to study =P

No comments:

Post a Comment