Saturday, October 10, 2009

Psychology Mid-term test!

I was quite happy with my results!

I should only score 78% if Ms.Khor is a strict one because I wrote wrong keyword for the 20% long essay. Whew~ Luckily~

At first, I expected to score 50% at least. Hence, I'd no feeling when Ms.Khor asked us to rate our stress and emotion level. When I received 90%(mcq-28%; short ans-50%,long essay-12%),I didn't really feel extremely happy but just happy. I don't know why!!! I should be really happy for this because it was out of my expectation, even expecting highest score! Sad case...Am I numb?

I remembered last time when I received results which were out of my expectation even not so big difference like psychology test, I would be extremely happy and wanted to celebrate with my friends. Or, at least, I was joking all the day! Haihz..too bad...

I could actually score 98%, Ms.Khor said if I didn't write wrong keyword.
Thinking in the brighter side, it means thatI could really score well if I put effort to study and Ms.Khor gave me mercy marks instead of deducting full20% in my long essay part.

=)

*Not feeling motivated nowadays, looking for a new environment~

No comments:

Post a Comment