Friday, October 30, 2009

bye bye 5th sem~

My 5th semester studying at INTI just ended 5 hours ago when the clock stroke at 7pm, indicating my last paper for final ended! Psychology was my last paper. Due to short semester (7 weeks), I took 2 subjects- Sales Management & Psychology! I really studied hard this semester for my Psychology and tried to study in my Sales Management (too boring this subject =/ ). Glad to say that I finally scored 50/60 for my both coursework marks, showing a possibility for me to get 2 As', or even 4.0 if I really put more effort because both lecturers are quite lenient when marking our assignments and test papers. =)

As I promised to myself last semester, I'll improve in this semester. I can't wait to show mom that I really learnt my mistakes last semester in handling my work and show my brother that we should learn from mistakes. His results are deteriorating seriously but he still shows no guilt.

Time to plan for my real future ~

having approach-avoidance conflict now whether I should follow mom's words to take International business. I'm not sure whether I really will choose business as my final career in my life. I'm planning to major in psy field as what I thought last time. Perhaps, educational psychology~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment