Saturday, October 17, 2009

....Grow or not to grow!

"Am I growing maturely?" This is the question which I was asking myself since last semester. At first, I thought I'd clarified myself after attending Tzu Chi's reading book session during last sem break. I felt super motivated and "fresh" for the first few weeks, trying to cheer up and motivate everyone around me. I was really happy for the reason that I thought I've grown to be more mature! Unfortunately, I don't think I am for now. I don't feel as "xiao sha" as last time, keep on telling others "kai xin jiu hao", "ku zhong zuo le", "xiao yi xiao, shi jie zhen mei li",etc..

I really prefer the way I joked last time and this causes me to have the urge to "hypnotize" myself to become the "funny baby girl"called by those seniors ( though I don't really like the baby word because it really makes me to feel I'm small and unable to do things) , the "Famous Joker" named by my friends, "Xiao Xin" nicknamed by "Bruce Lee", or " Xiao Hai Zi" called by CK senior citizen.
Life may be simple to be back the old Tian Xin who joked every minute. But, this means that I'm not growing up because I hope to reverse back!!! It's really conflicting!

Hmm..But, I finally figure out my meaning of life! I still could be as funny and happy as previous TianXin, as long as it's not LAME! =) Congrats!
Life is actually really that simple!!!
Just be who you are and learn from your mistakes & this means growing for me!

I'm really proud of some people who hold the committee posts now. Yong Lee has really impressed me! He has really grown up! He's not as shy as last time who didn't want to speak much in front of others. Besides that, he could give nice feedbacks and motivate others, unlike those days when he just fooled around(maybe he was just hiding himself?). His growth makes me feel ashamed of myself because we were on same stage when first joined 19th CS but,now, I listen and really pay attention to his comments, indicating I respect him as senior now.

Besides Yong Lee, Corine is also growing. I always think she's better than me, in fact, she is. But, what has impressed me is she's improving to be better than past.

All the best for me as well! =)

Long time no quote..let me quote some from seniors' and advisor's speech!
"The moment you are embarrassed of who you are, you lose yourself!" (Yat Lei, 2009) - introduced during 2nd 20th CS training session.

"A good leader is from good followers!" (Jason,2009)- introduced during feedback session.

*Thanks to Yi ye ye, Yat Lei, who created 2pgs of newsletter all regarding my feelings and thoughts during last 19th CS. I really appreciate it! It reminds me the first feeling i joined STACT Club- this big family~ Sincerely, I really treated them as my family consisting of yi ye ye, yi shu shu, yi fu mu, and yi mei, not to forget babysitter as well. Honestly speaking, recently, I've lost the strong feeling of this family bond. So, once again, thx to yi ye ye who has reminded me the feeling. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment