Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jia Ying's 19th Birthday Celebration

Last Friday before my 19th birthday, we had a small celebration of JiaYing's birthday at CHS during ping pong session. Guo Dong, Chen Kiat, Angie, Kean Mun, Lisan, Jiaying, Weiling, and Edwin attended.

Before that, I went to Pyramid to watch Tsunami. WeiYi strongly proposed to accompany, saying that she'll never allow her friend to watch movie alone. "It' weird!",she said. Ok then, since she really insisted, I accompanied her la. hee... It was really funny and touching. What made me felt touching was the parts when others were laughing because of the "ridiculous" reaction of the victims. The victims had such reaction because their mind was totally blank because of the fear.

Then, Edwin called me, asking what should he do now after class. Haha..So, I just asked him to fetch him, saving time for Weiling to fetch me. We chatted about our birthdays as his birthday is one day before me. I said that I still prefer to enjoy my birthday alone with a few sudden plans like watching movie, travelling, or even sleeping, etc.. This is what I mean relaxing! =P
Fine! They just think that I like to be isolated. Perhaps, it's becoming a truth after graduating from CHS as this thought is started since I study at INTI. "wu suo wei, kai xin jiu hao", this is what Tian Xin always tells others and herself.

After having dinner at Street Cafe, Subang, we then proceeded to CHS. We were late!!! Oh my! =P Instead of 7pm, we reached at 8.30pm.And, the equipemnts were with us! swt... sry yea for the early birds! We didn't mean it. It's because of the traffic jam and late served food.

I did really enjoy that day, joking with others. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment