Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7 days of preparation before going to another planet...

Before starting, I'm glad to announce to my friends who care for me so much that I scored 3A and 2B in last semester. Not bad..Hee...

After final, we started our preparation work for 19th Community Service (changed name, no longer rural service) on Monday early morning. Perhaps, US (urban service) is a good name too. Ha...

1st day(Mon, 20/4)
We attended talk by MCA from 9am till 6pm. tired yet funny. Nothing much to comment.

2nd day (Tues, 21/4)
I didn't really do many. I started to arrange my booklet. One word to describe--FREEZE. Thanks to INTI's powerful air-cond, especially in the library. I was busy and wasn't willing to have lunch till I finished my work in library. Felt sorry to them. They kept on calling me and asking me to have meal first. They even assigned the photographer to bring me back to where they were. I still spent some time discussing with my assistant. And, finally, Adviser successfully brought me to have lunch at 4pm. I could easily obey him because I respect senior citizen. I went back around 8pm and waited for mom to fetch me to her office to complete the name tags.I reprinted 38 of them with color till 2am with my mom at her office. Felt sorry to her again. She didn't scold me.

3rd day (Wed, 22/4)
This is a special day for me. I remember clearly what did really happen on that day. I wasted the whole day time from morning 9am-12am by just doing souvenirs which finally failed due to my "jiang cuo jiu cuo" attitude. I even wasted others' effort who helped me, especially the photographer. When it reached 11pm, I planned to stay at INTI to finish them. My brain cell system was seriously damaged!!! But, they didn't allow me to stay. They insisted me to go back and they'd help me to complete. Oh my, this was even worse. So, I went back at 12am and continued doing my penholder even though they insisted that they would help me. ...Worked till 3am. My heart was calmed and I could really come out with something which I called souvenir. The whole day was full with crazy jokes. Ha..really fun.

4th day (Thurs, 23/4)
I woke up at 7am to continue my booklet and went to my mom's office to finalize the booklet. Rushing here and there. And, due to my careless attitude, my booklets are full of wrong words. So sry again...Haihz..After finishing, mom fetched me again to Inti to print the 230 copies of booklets around 5pm. Haihz..mistake of mine again. I didn't check with mom that I needed to save the booklet in PDF format. So, finally, we just could photostat them instead of printing the whole book. So, some effects are gone. I felt calmed the whole day due to yesterday's tragedy. When I joined them, I quietly worked with my souvenir. And, glad to say that I did really finish my souvenirs for 1 event; sad to say is that I still don't know how to work with others. I can only do my work well by myself. The whole day, I did it quietly and refused anyone to help. I also became an obedient girl. When President asked to have meal, I followed them instead of refusing. 8pm, my booklets were born. But, unfortunately, many mistakes. Haihz...I worked till 12am again. But, honestly, I didn't ask mom to come late like days before. I waited her, accompanied my babysitter -- President, while doing my work. When back means back. I didn't think of staying again. See~ how obedient I am...=) ..I learnt my lesson.

5th day (Fri, 24/4)
This day, our first event, the 19th CS opening ceremony @
ICSJ
President of Inti Education Group, Mr. Tan Yew Sing, came surprisingly. Haihz..And, this caused our RS President to be perasan because this is the first time President Tan attended. RS President becomes perasan, perasan, perasan...la la la...ha..

I continued doing my souvenir for next event--FILE.
Hmm..Nothing much to talk for this day.
one word--FUN. Ha..

6th day (Sat, 25/4)
Attended an informal talk by Ms. Jessyln. And, we did a small personality test. Glad to say that I'm 女人中的男人. Ha..means I'm tough? or, I'm careless? Ha..whatever. This can be said as my last day to do preparation because we would be staying at Inti the next day (sun). I was so afraid.
To strengthen the bonds between members, we had 2 little games to promote teamwork.
And, that's the day where I started my quote "Time is money, no money, no honey, no honey, no party, no party, not happy". Though they are just small games, everyone did enjoy.

7th day (Sun, 26/4)
Rushing here and there to pack my things. After tution, I only reached Inti at 5pm while others reached there at 12.30pm. Sorry again for having such leniency by them. We had a session of heart-to-heart talk. Evryone was required to talk. Many cried. I felt touched but didn't really cry. When it reached my turn, I didn't know how to talk.Too sentimental, I guess. TianXin's style is joking. Ha..
We distributed the publicity's artwork that day. I felt happy for seeing everyone wearing my name tag and taking t-shirt designed by me. Luckily, I didn't give up designing last time. All the time spent to make corraction and design was worth. =)
All of us didn't sleep that day. Everyone was superone that day. Pro~

Then, here we go!!! Mentakab, Termerloh, Pahang, MAlaysia, The Earth....ha...








No comments:

Post a Comment