Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bye, my first yr of college life...

Whew~Finally tough period gone and I guess my brain cell should start recovering soon, hopefully because I'm going to take another 4 theory subjects again which include American History this time... @_@

But, TianXin promises she'll aim for the best next semester instead of scoring good-enough marks. She'll learn to manage her time better. Sry for this semester. Though I did enjoy playing the publicity role, I started to slack on my studies, causing me to lose all the As' (almost every subject needs 2~3 marks to get an A-). Haihz.."Ke xi, ke xi"

After exam today, I was super relaxed and went to Starbucks to crap with Mr. Ben. Thought that I would stay at Inti to continue my publicity work, I refused to be "kidnapped" by Mr.Ben to KL.
But, we actually couldn't do anything without materials today so we gave up and off I went to loiter around alone at Mid-Valley.

So happy for being alone, seriously, no lying. =)
I straight went to the Cinema to buy tickets. So happy that the quese was so short on this Saturday, surprisingly.

I watched K-20, a nice one, exciting, interesting, funny, touching, "romantic"....
Ha..I think so far almost every movie which I decided suddenly on that day is nice and meaningful. Haihz..I also don't know why. =)

Just want to post something to say "bye-bye" to my third semester...

And, say "hello" to my coming RS...


No comments:

Post a Comment