Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2nd day of Community service, most enjoying day..


Early in the next morning, I followed my foster mom to the MCA building 1hour early because she works at 8am. So, I reached the MCA building early and ChoongKooi (the advisor) was waiting for me to bring me back to the place where he and Jason(another advisor) stayed because it was too early and I had no place to go.

We then gathered at MCA building to prepare our next activity, doing survey. We realized that many children stopped their school and started to work since young. Haihz... We were like Aliens to them. They didn't dare to open door for us. We met one which was even funny because she pretended like nobody at home when we knocked the door. Then, her phone rang. And, we tried knocking again. She had no choice but to admit she was at home. She opened her window only to be interviewed by us. Swt.. -.-"

After that, we had our lunch at MCA building. This was the time when I started to have backup "Yi fu mu"(foster parents). So funny to say that both are guys. They were arguing who to play the role of "Yi Mu". I decided to give Jason such loving role as my Yi Mu. Ha.. All went home with their foster parents to have lunch while I followed my "yi fu mu" back to rest. My backup foster family grew larger after our next event-basketball match. I got a foster sister, Stephanie, who joined us to have dinner because she was the person in-charge for next grand event-- Singing Competition.

We had lots of fun when resting at our backup foster parents' house. Hmm..I just realized that I'm pro in imitating others. I first wore YatLei's name tag and imitated the way he talks, then, KangKai and followed by Jason, ChoongKooi.... Yea, yea..It was my fault to lead others to act crazily like me. ChoongKooi and Jason imitated each other's action just like using a mirror. -.-"

See the photos below because it’s really hard for normal ones like us to imagine how they acted so stupidly..Ha..=P



Tata~ The craziest but happiest time for me. The singing competition started. There were so many human beings gathering at MCA building, wearing their super duper "modern" suits. I was one of the dancers (Don't think too much, just motivational dances). Papa~ @_@ But, seeing others, especially Fernie who kept on teaching me till the end even though she was actually nervous that time, I tried my best to master the 2 dances. In the end, I enjoyed very much.

I'm always an obedient one. LiYing gave me some tasks like inviting the standing human beings to sit, asking our own people not to gather as it would be not nice for having a bunch of people... Due to these given tasks, the whole night, I created many
quotes + actions. Till now, they still like to copy mine and use them every time when they see me. -.-" I think I need to charge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment