Thursday, May 14, 2009

Campfire (2nd last event)

2/5/09

Besides that, I enjoyed the campfire (last night of our staying in Pahang) very much. There were many VIPs. This gave stress to everyone. Again, I was required to dance and again, I didn’t know the steps. I felt so sorry to Fernie (the leader) the whole evening when she was teaching me. I really wanted to give up when it still left about 2hours to go with me alone in the hall while others went home to accompany their foster family to have dinner. “Yi ge ren gu gu dan dan…” Then, LiYing came and we learnt together. Though she was the member of motivational group and should have mastered the dances very well, she was unsure of the steps.

Luckily, my backup foster family (Yi Fu-ChoongKooi, Yi Mu- Jason, and Yi uncle-ChinLim) came to rescue us. “Yi Fu” is a good dancer for this. He can dance very well with his eyes closing. Another pro one, Yi Uncle also the same while for Yi Mu, though he didn’t really know how to dance, he still joined us and practiced with us. I felt much better accompanied by them. Besides the 2 dances which we would perform during the campfire, we also had fun dancing other dances.

Dear readers, you won’t be able to imagine how supportive everyone was during the campfire. While we, the dancers, were performing on the stage, the advisors were dancing under the stage, leading kids like us. Not only that, the whole team of 19th CS and the kids we knew during the 3days 2nights camp were dancing together under the stage to show their support to us who were on the stage.

When the VIPs were gone, the joyful atmosphere was risen. All human beings became “Yi tuan tuan” already, dancing, jumping, laughing, joking,….

Before the ending, the whole 19th CS team had the last dance on the stage, followed by the kids under the stage. A sad song which made many kids started to cry.

Benard, Me, my cute foster sister

After the event and packing our things, I followed my foster family back. They brought me to have supper. In fact, it should be my 2 in 1 meal as they realized that I hadn’t taken my dinner due to lack of time. When they ordered and the food came, I had my 3 in 1 meal(dinner+ supper+ nxt morning's breakfast). -.-“ Swt…… They ordered so much and they didn’t really plan to eat!!! Only my nice foster sister and I really ate!! Oh my god! Food for 4persons but only 2 little girls were eating. Foster mom pitied us and helped us too. I surrendered to obey what the president kept on asking us to do—finish the food whatever we are given. Then, foster dad joined us and finished up the 3 in 1 meal. Whew~

sis who likes posing

Finally, I got the chance to really interact with my cute foster sister at night because I was really busy every night I stayed at her house while she had to go to school every morning. She asked me to teach her the dances. Ha..I hoped I were Zjen Thak that moment. We finally slept at 3am.



No comments:

Post a Comment