Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summary of 19th Community Service (27 Aprl- 3 May)

As a whole, I did enjoy very much during these 7days of community service. I had been crazy, naughty, disobedient, funny, serious,etc..

I earned a big family and a bunch of friends in such a short time. Though I was being adopted alone, I have 2 pairs of foster parents, foster uncle, many foster brothers and sisters, even more than others who were adopted together.

After coming back from the community service, I realized that actually I'm stubborn, seriously. Seeing others were working so hard and preparing overnight for the next day's event, I hoped to help them and was not willing to sleep even being asked and begged by my president. But, president didn't want to tell me where they were working. So, I could only take my bath and do the only thing which I could do for them--guarding the kids when the kids were sleeping during the 3days 2nights camp. Actually, I didn't know what is called as tiredness already so after refreshing myself in the "artistic" toilet by the "creative" students, I was actually quite refreshed. So, I didn't sleep for whole night. But, I suffered myself the next day. I was very blurred and accidentally wiped my face with hands which were used to chop the chilies. Ish! You can imagine how's the feeling...Also, due to my task in the treasure hunt, I needed to keep on soaking my hands into the bucket of soap water when taking the soap for the kids to throw (station guarded by me was soap-throwing). From this lesson,I learnt to be obedient to president's words.

At night, they forced me to sleep though I wasn't feeling that sleepy like daytime. But, I know that kid should obey older ones. So, accompanied by Juliet, I slept for 4hrs.

My interaction with my foster family was the least. For so many days, I just had 2 meals with them, excluded breakfast which only my foster sister and brother were having with me in a rush. But, surprisingly, I still found myself to be one of them, especially with my foster sister who everyone said we are alike. I'm glad to have foster sisters (Lun Chi and Stephanie). I have always wanted to have funny sisters. Stephanie is too normal, making me to look abnormal."Tao yan ni!" (Jason,2009) I'll train her...wahaha..Ha..
But, still glad to earn 1 more foster sister who can be bullied by me when back to INTI. Wahaha...

So sorry to behave like a kid who troubled the "adults" to ask me to bath, eat, sleep... =(

Click here to see more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment