Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meeting with foster brother+Post Mortem of 19th Community Service+President OKC's birthday

I'm the treasurer of the main board of STACT Club now. Actually, Yat Lei did ask me what post I'm interested but I'm still blurred of the position so I said,"Anything". So, they assigned such nice post for me---the TREASURER!

As a treasurer, I start learning how to count precisely.

I had forgotten that I needed to attend post mortem at 6pm, Wednesday. And, I made appointment with my foster brother for the sake of my mom. As I mentioned, he is a backup national badminton player and my mom is publishing a series of comic about badminton. So, we set our meeting time at 5.30pm (because foster brother's training session ends around 5pm).

"Time is money". As a treasurer, I counted and finally decided to skip my class at 4pm-6pm to attend the dinner with my foster brother near my house and his training center as it eased mom, foster brother, me, ....

At night, I stayed at Vivien's hostel. Due to President's birthday, we felt that we should join their swimming pool session but not going for swimming. Everyone was thrown into swimming pool besides Supeng(due to her newly set hair), Vivien (privilege of a female) and me who just didn't want to get wet though it was actually no problem to be wet but psychologically, I didn't want to be wet without being ready psychologically while staying at other's place. Everyone was so bad, trying to throw me into swimming pool. Luckily, "Xu ba ba" protected his "Hai zi". Nice father!

3 students passed by. I could recognize one of them who refused to join STACT when I asked him to join. I stopped him and his friends, asking him to join our throwing session which he was thrown not he threw others. Ha..
Pity him...He's still not our new member but I joked with others that he is. But, what really made me funny was he did it himself by jumping into the water. O_O ha..

Suddenly feeling I'm so "cruel". Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment