Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brain cell is seriously affected by virus during final exams...

Panic, Stress, ....

I think this is my first time for being so stressful during exams. My brain cell didn't perform well, maybe is affected my PSC Virus as I mentioned before that, after doing revision for PSC (American Government), I'll continue to be blurred for days or even weeks. Haihz..seriously need "ANTI-PSC VIRUS".

Actions which show my brain cell is damaged:
1. First day of exam, totally forgot that I need my Student Card to sit for exam. (kai wan xiao!)

2. Third day(today- Acc paper), I left my Student Card at home.

3. nearly entered wrong exam hall. ( I asked my MGT classmate where is the exam hall, thinking he's sitting for Acc paper like me. He was blurred also because he answered me and I just sat beside him waiting time to pass. But, then, I realized that he was taking Advertising paper by "unconsciously" hearing he discussing with others regarding the tips) -.-"

4. When sitting for Acc paper, I couldn't ensure how many "0" are there in MILLION. I was panicked. The brain cell was suddenly "out of service". And, this spent me for 15 mins in figuring out it!!! (bu hao xiao) I even used Chinese to figure out. -.-" But, then, HA! I finally figured out that 1 million should have 6 zeroes from the word "millionaire". *Speechless....Should I laugh? It's funny, really funny! I even showed my smiling when I finally got it.

I couldn't really use my thinking skills when sitting for exams for past few days. This is the reason why I hate theory subjects so much!!! I don't like to swallow essayssss...

Again, after ACC exam today, I would say "BYE-BYE" again to A. I was quite confident in obtaining an A for ACC before this but due to my test 2 which is full of my careless caluculations, I've no hope in obtaining A for it, not even A-. Haihz...Regret..

Tomorrow is my last hope to get an A in this semester. Hope I can!!! At first, I aimed 4 As', now, I just hope to pass 3.0 for my scholarship.

During exam period for this semester, I kept on asking myself to stay calm, asking myself not to be "so excited" for next day's exam as I found my brain cell couldn't function properly under such "excited" condition.

I just hope next semester will arrive as early as it can.. Luckily, I still have the RS to fill my time. If not, I'm going to suffer again for 2 weeks. Whew~

@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment