Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why? Why? Why?

Why people who just need to take care of their studies but nothing still need answer from others who are already super busy?

Why do they still do poorer than me while they have nothing to do except studying?

Why don't they fully utilize their fresh brain cell?

Why can't they have the same frequency with me, knowing that I dislike copy cats???

Why can't they leave me alone???

I don't really expect anything from them but I just hope they could show me their effort even their effort might be useless.

They are really scary~ They abuse the quote "Sharing is caring"!!!
I'm speechless.. Maybe I'm really just a baby, assumed by STACT people.


Why is my college life so terrible? Why can't I say "NO" to copy cats??

I learnt from this semester that "Sharing is SCARING" while "Exchanging is sharing" which then leads to caring society. =)

Time, pls pass faster; if not, pls reverse back!!! I need time to undergo the process of defragmenting physically, mentally, and psychologically. Really affected by Virus!!!

Looking forward to the days of RS to escape from those animals, and also repeating question from mom "Has Zhi replied my e-mail?" Honestly no exaggerating!!! This question is repeated at leat 4times in a day (EVERYDAY)...Grr...Who knows???If he replies, he'll send to her inbox not mine!!! -.-" Annoying...

2 comments:

  1. oops, really sorry for the trouble caused. 3 more months to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..when u said 3 more months..I was totally shocked! Y so long 1? then, when i counted, oh..really wor..3 more months..ha..

    sry no cure..but, perhaps, i can have something..wahaha...

    ReplyDelete