Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taobao...online shopping..in China!


Taobao 淘宝..

Living in China, you need to know about Taobao, the place where the Chinese shop virtually. This is one of the interview questions when I applied for internship in Shanghai. But, usually, I visit Taobao for free movies only. The things in Taobao are really attractive and most importantly, they are really cheap!!! But, I still feel unsecured to shop online.

Yesterday, I was introducing CK yi fu this website of search for his tripod, planning to buy him as a gift to replace the STACT memories I "deleted" by losing his harddisk. =(
Because of him, I registered for a Taobao account, my first online shopping account!

I think I'll rely on taobao when I get used to it. Haha..this is the new era, and even Tianxin will change.

Shopping in China, you need 2 quotes and find a balance between these 2 quotes.
"Never try, never know"- Tian Xin
"Price never lies"- Carissa, my Indonesian friend.
Production cost in China is cheap so, reasonably, the products are cheap.
But, China...CAREFUL!!! =)

Again, got attracted with sporty things like sports shoes, bagpacks...
Recently, I found that such bag really exist, 3 in 1(3 types of carrying style): carry like bagpack,sling bag, and handbag! cool man! And, I bought one at RMB70.

I got attracted with one at Taobao! I'm sure Zhi will love it as well! I also love it!!! Sibling bag?? haha..


cool man! this is 4 in 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment