Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last few hrs...a complete fullstop

Now is 3.01am, 19th Jan 11..4 more hrs and I have to depart from Suzhou. Here is a short summary of my DAYS in China.

Study life
Enrolled 2 subjects. E-business lecturer speaks like Jay Chow. International lecturer has taught us something out of textbook, meaning exam is never from textbook too @_@.
Classmates are nice. Groupmates are...PRO!why? because 3 weeks before submission they only started to discuss abt assignment; 1 night before submission only told me the whole assignment needed to be reorganized even though I'd compiled and sent her 1 week ago..@_@...

Clubbing life
Joined 2 clubs, Student Career Development Association (SCDA) & Green Society. SCDA, disappointed with its system yet I'm kinda glad to know some of them. I felt demotivated after few tasks because of the system and leaders. I was offered to go Shanghai due to my good results of my 2nd task. Green Society, I had only 1 activity -.-" I thought I would be active soon and paid RMB 10. But, still, here is China..中国什么都不多,就是人多。

Friends known in China
Although I'm not always in a group gang, I have different "varieties" of friends. I've yr1 to yr 4 friends; I have lecturers as friends; I have friends from neighbor university. My closest friend and best meal partner, Carissa. My best local friend, Chen Huan. Best helper, Mengfan. Best computer technician, Xiongwei. Lovely buddy, Wangwei. My funny and cute housemates, the 4 girls. My M'sian supporters, Mr.Ng and his wife who cooked dinner for me and helped me whenever I need help. My uni's M'sian lecturer who stays at Sri Petaling also.

Besides these, I also got to know others who can hardly believe. haha..I know Weiling, a Singaporean friend who supposedly would come to Shanghai for the intern and be my roommate. Joel, Pivot intern. Lawrence, previous intern known from fb. Leo, my "big brother" in Shanghai, also my landlord.

Geng bu geng? ^.^ not deep yet wide..

Living
Food: Rice, rice ,rice...flour, flour, flour...oil, oil, oil...Addicted, Hated, Liked..
Stay: Hotel-> a HOUSE ( I thought we'd be staying like a family but...nope)But, it's kinda nice to stay with them too. We had a farewell steamboat(hahaha..see tianxin, see steamboat ;P) and chatted a lot..APARTMENT's SECRET..shh.. ;)

Most memorable moment: 4D3N Christmas in Nanjing and Changzhou.
Favorite food: Kebab rice and Korean's beef rice

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment