Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to M'sia...

Finally~ I'm back to M'sia, my HOME!
But, after I got the news that Weiling couldn't make it for the internship, I got disappointed and not tht excited to come back M'sia. =( When I missed M'sia badly,I always imagined that I'd be jumping here and there around my room like a kid excitedly. I loved the SUN so much...But, but,...everything is out of my expectation now...

Unhappy things start after Hong and me got out of the gate. I wish I could stay back.
Mom scolded me all the way back because of the delay and my plan to Kajang. =( I just planned to take my key and didn't want to trouble her. I know she would leave NO TIME for me also. So, instead of staying at home, I could actually take my key, meet with them and enjoyed my room!
She always scolds me for giving away my time to others. I also feel guilty and yesterday I thought of the reason why I always reserve time to others. Nah..I got it! It's because everyone has plans for me and I arrange my time for them. But, mom never leaves time for me. If she does say she will wish to have me with her, I'm sure I'll arrange my time for her also!

ok..back to topic...

Now, I'm in M'sia.
Hot, noisy, dirty, dangerous, ....I would say!
I'm not that excited to meet up STACT people anymore! What a sad case! Perhaps, it's because I don't know them anymore.Everything has changed! Kiet, Chen, QQ, and King have gone! My clubbing task has gone! I've no class at INTI!

LOST!

This is my feeling now. But, I know it's actually not that serious yet I'm no longer that excited anymore for meet-ups because things have changed..

Hong said,"China is fun!" Yea..I also agree, at this moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment