Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stressful "final paper"! (preparation to 2nd Journey to China)

Left 3 hours and I'll start a new life~
I wish it's a good beginning!

But, my feeling now is afraid, not excited.
The feeling is like sitting for final exam.
I'm feeling stressful now! I don't know why!

I guess it's because of MOM!
She's like the marker of the paper.
I'm like the student.
I need to do my "revision" by checking the details, like transport.
I need to prepare for the "essay" (planning for the whole trip to settlement in Shanghai).
As usual, I've no feeling until the last few hours, trying to ensure I miss nothing.

If mom nags, I fail.
I'm so scareddddd...

But, I should correct my attitude to previous time.

"When you've put your best, then you leave no regrets"
So, I've triple checked so many times. It should be ok!

"Die means die la!"

No comments:

Post a Comment