Monday, February 14, 2011

Sad Valentine

It's really a sad valentine that really makes me emo for whole day but it's nothing related to love relationship. Tian Xin has no feeling towards any love relationship. Perhaps, I've fell in love to STACT this time just like I fell in love to SF1 that time. To reduce such strong missing feeling, I made myself busy by being active in club activities. Yeah~ I made it after half year joining STACT. Now, I guess I need Pivot's job to reduce same feeling towards STACT. I really miss STACT so much!

It has been exactly 2years since I really started my "clubbing" life. I met Waihong,Kiet,Jack,Reegent, Sherine, Yatlei, CK, etc. 2 years and 1 day ago (Valentine's eve,2009). Today, pictures were flashing in my mind. OMG! It's making me even sadder. Even worse, I was alone at mom's office, doing boring work. The feeling is so strong today towards every single friend that I have made thru STACT. Sometimes, I even doubt myself whether I'm able to keep myself out of STACT clubbing life when I'm back to INTI later.

10 more days left in Malaysia and I'll start my busy life at Pivot soon,hopefully. God bless me!

Happy Valentine, everyone, especially Pris & Chyn woei!

had a nice chat w chen, my babysitter! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment