Saturday, February 26, 2011

Settlement in Shanghai

Hi people, Tian Xin has finally arrived in Shanghai safely, meaning my "final exam" has ended at the moment mom left me this morning 8.30am.

Yup! It was expected!
Nagging, scolding, etc..
And, for me, FED UP -> BLURRED! @_@

I'm really fed up with the changing plans because of mom.
Fed up because the plans were the ones I proposed earlier but disapproved by her.
And, when we arrived in China, all the plans were carried out as she liked, just like what I proposed to her before!
FINE!

1st day in Shanghai, we visited Munchy's CEO, China Pavilion (Shanghai Expo), Shanghai Book City, Nanjing road...

The whole trip was by TAXI!!! -.-" Mom was accompanying me to settle down but we took taxi everywhere.How could I recognize the road? sigh..If it's Zhi, he'd surely accompany me to take bus everywhere so that I know the way! Following Mom is like travelling. This is not a real settlement!
Whatever, God bless me

Now, I'm being left alone to stay with the Shanghai family.
The Shanghai family is very ke qi. I guess Xia Xiang theories can be applied here very well.
They don't even let me to wash fruit plate!!! -.-" They keep on asking me nvr be ke qi. But, Tianxin's nvr keqi. I'm treating myself as at home, doing the house chores but they don't allow. -.-" Sigh..

wish everything goes smoothly soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment