Tuesday, July 7, 2009

La la la..Juz Smile >=)

I feel so relaxed these few days. Is it because of the end of Charity Drive? Perhaps it's true as I can "resign" from secretary post already. Ha.. Assignments done? Nope, I still left 2 assignments and 2 presentations which I hate the subject most - American Republican and Advertising.

Yesterday, I did something crazy again. I planned to watch Ice Age 3 alone again at Mid-Valley suddenly. But, I met Vivien and Xiao Tian and told them. They also wanted to watch. So, I decided to inform the only ones we met. See fate~ Ha..As planned (2 hours ago ^.^), we gathered at concourse at 4pm. There were so many STACT ones like John , Fernie, King, Chew Lian, .... Wa~ What a fate! I asked them to watch together, they were so excited and asked when to watch; but, then theychanged to a lame face when I answered "NOW". Ha.. Funny to see their "sweat" face. Waited and I finally realized that why there were so many of them. That wasn't fate lar! They were there to gather to pray. -.-"

Delayed time, seen the ex- Top 3 of 19th RS fooling like kids, crapped, joked,..., we finally arrived Sunway Pyramid at6pm with Wai Hong's "pro" driving skill, "wai lai wai qu". Ha.. =S
Wow! The queue was so short, no people at all. So, when we reached, we bought tickets to watch at 6.30pm.

Hmm..Not bad, the movie, suitable for kids and lame ones.

Due to dissatisfaction f the degree of craziness yesterday, I popped up another sudden plan again- staying back at college to play ping pong. Wee~~ The SKY agreed as it was raining, forcing me to stay back. Thx fo Wen Jye for being willing to play with lousy player like me. Hate King for taking revenge from me by hitting the ping pong ball so hard... -.-"

Kang Kai was here today too. Child abuser~ I'm gonna tell yi ye ye, yi fu mu and babysitter that he bullied me!!! Bad Kang Kai. But, I don't think they'll help me as they betrayed me by telling Kang Kai that I imitate his way of speaking. Help!!!

Around 8pm, we finally moved for dinner. The people were abonormal....as me? nope. I'm normal. Ha..They kept on laughing for nothing. Haihz..Pity them~

La la la...Juz smile will do =)

TianXin's in the process of becoming energetic again.

*Cheers ~ I got 42/50 for my microecon test which I studied last minute after back from Follow-up Visitation. (Honestly, I didn't pay attention in class due to over-tiredness that caused me to sleep)

Also, I've improved in my America Republican tests for 10 marks (70/100) which I also studied last minute due to lack of time after coming back from Follow-up visitation and preparing Microecon test on Monday. (Tuesday was the American republican test). I was shocked when I saw that I could still score in my MCQ part which I shaded the answers randomly as I didn't prepare for MCQ part. Ha..



Now I aim, at least :
ECN-> A+
STAT-> A
ADV-> B
HIS-> B

...in my final

"The last thing to lose is hope!"

GOOD LUCK, everyone >.-




No comments:

Post a Comment