Sunday, July 19, 2009

Falling in love ???

Charity Drive has ended, assignments and tests have packed my schedule, and final is just around the corner. But, I still "lai lai han" (this is what I used to hear from You Hang). I'm seriously not motivated this semester. What cause me to be so? I think I'm in love.., in love with SF1, probably. >.<

The time we spent fooling around here and there was really memorable. We studied together, went tuition together, celebrated birthdays together, crapped, joked, acted stupidly, gossiping teachers, taking Mr. Michael as our entertainment, etc..Also, Eastern Delight which had become our gathering place as we had 4 times gathering there, suggested by me. =P They are like my family members, teaching me and protecting me.


So, I'm always willing to spend time and effort to organize gatherings and "travel" to their college just to have lunch with them. "Kai Xin Jiu Hao" =)


The last class gathering organized by me was attended by 30 SF1 members, which was on the Valentine's Eve. Since that gathering, we seldom meet up each other, not even outings with WeiLing, LiSan and Jia Ying they all.


It's time to go back "SF1 HOME" to fool around with them, especially Chen Kiat, Angie, Kai Qing, Chin Mei, Zi Wei, Shi Yun, Chen Wong, Lobak, Kean Mun, Bruce Lee, Sheau Tien, Serena, ............

Seriously missing them...

Enjoy the photos..

* I never feel uneasy to take photos with them and never face difficulties to laugh when taking photos with them...Hence, the photos taken with them are the photos which I like most =)


If not mistaken, this should be the first gathering after graduated @ Eastern Delight Stemaboat near my house.



This gives me the feeling of taking photo with my dad and mom, and I'm their child.. ^_^



Gathering organized specially for Soo Yong who came back from Australia @ HoHo Steamboat Sri Petaling



LiSan's surprising 18th Birthday, planned by me @ A&W, Sunway Pyramid..exciting..whew~
(Since that, I could now recognize the way at Sunway Pyramid)




Last SF1 gathering with 30 sf1 friends on Valentine's Eve (13/2/09) @ RNC Steamboat Restaurant, Bdr. Sunway
with our fingers showing 1 to represent SF1. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment