Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Boss-Sonia

First time I was asked to open the shop in the morning. Everything went well till the moment a box appeared in the computer,saying that the shortcut couldn’t find the link. I needed to choose either to fix it or delete it.I restarted for 3 times,still the same. Finally, I clicked “fix it”.So happy when the software worked but the next moment, I just realized it was the old system. Oh my!I’d replaced the new one.I hadn’t met such situation before when i started the computer days before.I guess Sonia,the manager would think I did it..I felt sorry too for bringing such unknown trouble to her.

I started my working day as usual.Just walking, standing and sitting..
After having lunch with Serena and telling cold jokes, I received a call. I need to go back to help out.

Sonia finally came.This is the 2nd time I saw her.She’s nice, kind and a bit funny(kept on laughing on something which not really funny).Perhaps,my level has upgraded..*claps

Then,first time really having work to do at shop. Sonia brought new stocks. I needed to help her to unwrap and carry things while she’s decorating the shop.

ha..My career idol, Sonia. She’s really kind. But, I dislike her for one thing,the only thing…is she doesn’t care for the environment!!!

She wasted new A4 papers by just putting them under bowls to prevent the table from scratching. She didn’t even make a second thought before doing so. And, I was asked to handle her the papers. I felt like killing life,feeling sorry and sad.

too bad,too sad..irresponsible human being!!!

Why can’t everyone care for the environment before producing unnecessary wastage? I hate seeing plastic…

I hope I could influence others to care for environment as soon as possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment